November 27, 2006

Diving -2nd day-

Our dive shop is next to our stay.
Only for 1 minutes.

PHILIPPINE ISLANDS DIVERS -Bohol Divers-























Dive site in this shop.
(The photo is quoted in this.)

This dive shop is very good !
Not so much expensive to fun dive fee; $25/1 dive,
rental equipment fee is only $6/1 dive.
And there instructors are very friendly.
There're 1 Japanese women instructor living 10 years
in Alona beach.
She's very nice and kind.
She drew for me in my log book below.




















As this shown, today's diving is in quite a while for me.
I forgot how to dive, above all, put air in my BCD jacket
when I was going up. So, I was drowning... ashamed !!
My instructor painted this !

-TODAY'S DIVIG LOG-
1: House reef
Time in 14:00 / Time out 14:45 / Time 45 minutes
Depth / 18m



2:Kalipayan

Teira batfish
Orange anemonefish
Clark's anemonefish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back♪
The picture that the instructor wrote is very good and interesting.I laughed instinctively when seeing the picture after reading your sentences,of course, I don't mean any harm!
I am looking forward to the continuation of the article.

may said...

Thanks for your comment ! yu !
Yes, our instructor is very nice.
And she's very good at painting !
OK! I'm gotta write about this trip on this blog. Take your time ☆