January 21, 2007

Engagement Ring !!

Yestarday, on Jounury 20th,
Ozz told my parents that we want to marry in this year !!
My parents gave their blessing to us !! (^^)v

So now..., I went Jewelry shop for my engagement ring.
Very happy !


Mikimoto







I like this style !!
This diamond is very sparkling in the light.
And Mikimoto is the Japanese traditional Jewelry shop.
I feel Japanese wemen's spirit and gentle scent
from this ring.


Tiffany & Co









I like this ring, too.
But Tiffany is very slightly style
for my ruggedly finger and too famous.
Unnn...

And I checked this shop...

・Boucheron
・Cartier
・Niessing
・Fred
・Niwaka

In general, even if it is which brand,
diamond ring is very beautiful
And Ozz's feelings to me do not change. (*^o^*)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,may!
Congratulations on your engagement!!
I'm glad very very much!
I present my motto for you.
「Politeness is not just for strangers.」
I forgot my motto yesterday,and I and my husband had a dreadful quarrel!
...Anyway,enjoy selecting a sweet engagement ring☆(^-^)/

may said...

Thanks for your comment, yu-chan !!

Thanks for your motto.
Yes, I agree with you.
A couple, husband and wife, is another person.
So, your motto is very important to spend new life !!

may said...

Thanks for your comment, rawcrab !!

Wow, Arigato~!
Ya, I hope you could come our wedding party in Japan !!

may said...

Thanks for your comment, rawcrab !!
And I'm very sorry late replay....

I'm gonna have a party in Japan, maybe. Of corse, I'll tell you the date !! I really want to invate you if you can do !!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or
vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you are interested feel free to send me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog
by the way!

Feel free to surf to my page: uhaul