November 18, 2006

Eating in Taiwan !

In this september, I went to Taiwan
for my summer vacation !
I ate a lot of very good taste food !
I LOVE Taiwan food.

Taiwan food !



















Upper photo / 鼎泰豊 dintaifung
Below photo / 晴光鍋貼店 Tingangotie


Taiwan dessert !!









Left side photo / 冰館 Ice monster
Right side photo / 台北牛乳大王 Taipei Milk King


In Taiwan, I was surrounded attractive food...
Like a dream land...

But, I'm a lady.
Of course, I'm worried about my weight...
In that case, in Taiwan, this is a supper tea, a special tea !
This tea is "Pual Tea", another name is "lose weight tea".
Do you know that ?
Wendy, tell me real thing ! Come on !










5 comments:

may said...

Thanks for your commnet ! rawcrab!
Not only "look", but taste also very good!
And I renewed this page,
put on the link.(Some of those is not official page.)
Sweet is very very very delicious.
To tell the truth, I've visited 2 times at the ice monster in the trip.
Ice monster is very famous shop.
It is reported by almost guidebooks.
And... what's means "the overall price" ? I'm sorry. I'm poor of English...

Anonymous said...

oh the food on your picture are all looks so good to me too. even I am a taiwanese I like all the food on your picture. (probably because i am very hungry now) :) especially the ice on ice monster, I love it too.

but the Pual Tea, I dont like it. it smell funny to me. ya, I heard you can lose weight by it, but its not so taste to me. in fact, I am not a tea person, I dont like, especially chinses tea. hahahaha

and rawcrab? really? I never eat rawcrab in Taiwan, even my freinds. raw fish is ok to me, but rawcrab sounds scary to me.

where else did you go besides Taipei? did you go marssage? I heard Japanese like to go marssage in Taipei, because quite cheap.

may said...

Thanks for your commnet ! rawcrab!
You're a teacher for my English.
The overall price is lower than that of Japan, especialy, about food. Ice monster, Mango ice is mayabe 130元(about 455 yen), and mixed fruit ice is 150元 (about 525 yen).

may said...

Thanks for your commnet ! Wendy!
Yah, your city Taipei is very attracted me. There are lots of delicious food !
Ice monster is very popular for Taiwaness. Delicious sweets is no bourder!

About the Pual Tea, I agree with you. Smell is very funny. And this tea is very expensive.

PS; "rawcrab" is my friend's blog name. Not real rawcrab. Ha,ha,ha!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, i notice too after i sent the message. :) sorry for rawcrab. haha