November 18, 2006

Memory of USA

Mary came in this blog !
I posted memory of USA with her for my thanks to her.

In 2004 summer, I went to USA to visit to her.










Yes, this is America !
Very comfotable place there !









One day, I went to the Grand Canyon.
It's incredible view.
I've never seen such a scenery.
I could be made by God... very beautiful ...










Great thanks for her.
I've still learned English, since you had teached me in your class.
And you also teached me that fun of English !
Thank you !

1 comment:

may said...

No,no. I don't ride on the donkey.
This is someone I don't know.
And to be exact, this is not donkey. This is a "mule". It's a kind of donkey, maybe. For me,both looks same kind...
I agree with you, looks very scary.
Mules I saw there likes to walk on the edge of the mountain road, however, their legs was trembled !