November 14, 2006

Set beef meal

I forgot to contribute these pictures below.
They're the those when I went to eat
on last Saturday with Ozz.
This Japanese resutaurant is famous for tongue
baked on a charcoal fire.

Set meal for may.
About 1200 yen.








This is Ozz's.
About 1350 yen.








And the rice is distinctive.
It's a rice boiled with barley.
Ya, this restaurant is generally very good.
I wanna put on the link of this restaurant to introduce,
but I'm poor blogger. I'm not able to do it...
So, please wait that I can do !
(or... Anybody know that ? )



Yes, I can finally put on the link.
The name of this restaurant is NEGISHI.
Check on the link !

2 comments:

Amazing Gracie said...

Hello, May! I'm very glad to hear from you!
I was not very happy with the election because I am conservative and the winners were liberals. I am sad about the world and our culture. Our children are not learning well in school and have forgotten the ways of their parents and grandparents.
I like progress in technology (Japan has done so well - you should be very proud!!!) but our morals are terrible. That's what makes me sad. The drugs, abortion, spoiled children (and adults) who care more about movie/rock stars than they do about real people.
We enjoyed your president when he came to the US and went to Graceland with Pres. Bush. He has a very pleasant personality!
I believe Pres. Bush believes in what he is doing. He does not lie. He may not do the correct thing but I do not believe in my heart that he is a liar. So much of what we hear in the media makes him look like an idiot. He is a terrible public speaker but he isn't stupid. I wish people could understand that but they expect movie stars to be the same as politicians!
Thanks for your comments and please come back!
Katie

may said...

Thanks for your commnet, Katie.
I saw the result of the election on TV. In US, it's very big news, isn't it ???
Actually, I'm unfamiliar with politics... But I think to be much better more before. In Japan also, our moral is not so good. Lots of very triible affair happend recently. Abuse, suicide, education abandonment, worst news... I really belive much more better and peaceful world!!