November 15, 2006

Preparations for our Philippine Islands trip

Today is my free day.
So, I prepared for my trip.
Actualy, I'm gonna go on 7 days travel to Philippine lslands with Ozz,
where we will do scuba diving !!!















Alona beach, we'll go to there, is one of Philippine islands beach.
We'll arrive at the beach through 4 island.
First of all, our flight is toward Cebu airport in Mactan island.
And then, goes our first day hotel by car for about 30 minutes,
in Cebu island, and stay at 1 night.
The next day, we take a ship in the direction of Bohol island.
Arrive at the pier, we take for 40 minutes driving,
the objective, the Alona Beach in Panglao island !!
Very far from Yokohama to Alona beach !












Uhhh, I can't wait untill the departure day, next Sunday....
Very exciting !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
It is the first comment.

You will going to 4 Island too.
so, an active persons!


Be Carefully a diving!

may said...

Thanks for your comment, Kaori !
I'm glad that you come here.
Yes, our trip is through 4 islands.
very exciting trip !!

may said...

Thanks for your commnet, rawcrab !
I'm gonna take many pictures there.
People living there think to me that; "she is very Japanese. Japanese likes camera!"
Of corse, I'll post this page.