December 9, 2006

Lovely yellow creams !!

Recently, it become colder and colder...
Winter came in Yokohama, especially we've just been to hot beach,
So, I feel cold so much !

Winter also come with a dry‐weather !
It makes my skin like a desert,
my face need mush moisture.

So, recently I use those yellow cream.

RAFRA VCgel Extra Moist












Yellow cream for my face !
Very moist !!


OMI Corp. Medical Cream











For my elbow and legs.
If I lost this yellow cream,
I feel very itchy !!

Those are my lovely yellow cream for winter !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi may!
My heels also are very dry like a desert!!I scrubbed my heels with a hearthstone and applied a moist cream to them, but they are terrible. Besides, I don’t know how to smooth them. I will try OMI Corp. Medical Cream of yellow cream!

may said...

Thanks for your commnet ! yu !
Oh, you're the same person who worry about dry-weather.
I wish the medical yellow cream help your heel so softly and moistly !

may said...

Thanks for your comment !
rawcrab !
Our ladies fights dry-weather every day...
For only 2 nights, a humidifier tank is empty !! Wow ! You may breaze much moisture from humidifer through all night. And at morning, this become your guts !!