December 5, 2006

ONE CLICK DONATION

When I go to Philippine, we spent lots of relax and enjoyable time
there. Alona beach is pretty much good, food is delicious and diving is fun.
Sea is very blue and sky has lots of stars.

But, in Philippine, we could see some real harsh circumstances there.
Poverty,unemployment,a dangerous public order...
I remember a beggar child in particular.
Even 5 or 6 years old child spept all night on the sky gate
with his beggar parent...

I'll put link on the side-ber , one click donetions.
Some Japanese company cooperate on this way.

I wish my one click on everyday become a tiny help to the poor child...

ONE CLICK DONATION -unicef-
(from: Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd.)

ONE CLICK DONATION -Medecins sans frontieres-
(from:CHINTAI Corporation)

ONE CLICK DONATION -CliniClowns-
(from:Ajinomoto Corporation)

No comments: