December 6, 2006

Lady's Talk TIme !

When I finish today's work,
I met my friend to talk !
It's very interesting and inportant for ladys to talk !

Espresso-Americano
There are many chairs.
And vacant today !


















Sofa chair.


















My friend who meet today is from same junior high.
She works the company close to my office.
So, we sometimes have lady's talk time like today
with coffee and sweets.
We talked about our curious things and something to do recently.
Weddings, dogs, companys, travel, movies, play...
Lots of things to talk ! Today, we spent for 2 hours to talk !
Thanks !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi!
Yesterday We talked,talked・・・
I have relaxed.

see you next week!

may said...

Thanks for your commnet, Kaori !
Yes, we were satisfied together talk. I'm looking forward to meeting you next week. Expecting Movie wait for us!