November 17, 2006

Let's study English !

Every Wednesday 11:10 - 11:30, we have a time to study English on TV.
This TV program is very interesting,
the title is "English conversation that enjoyed on drama"














(The photo made it quote from this page.)

We saw the textbook before the time, and watched on TV with it,
and then, read it.
It's defficult for me without testbook to understand English that those actors
speak in the drama.
But I'll do my best.
Rome was not built in a day.
and All roads lead to Rome !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wendy said...
ha ha May, you are still learning English regularly. amazing. I dont do any learning now. shame on me. ^^

and you seems have a nice boss. ^^ glad to know a bit of your life from your blog. talk soon. take care.

Wendy

may said...

Welcome to my blog, Wendy from Taiwan !!
Yes, I'm studying English now. But very poor, as you know.(^-^;)
If you have time,come here and write on your English!
Practice English together !